Saturday 11 June 2016

Juicy Chemistry Skincare First Impressions & Review


Hello tushies,
I recently tried out a new all natural skincare brand Juicy Chemistry, the goodies on my list were

Cell Construction Night Repair Serum
Coffee & Green Tea Eye Cream

This is an individual brand owned by Khyati Asher,
it is an all natural brand, and lately I've been loving it so much, I have been religiously using it every single night.

To see how the products fair on the basis of quality and results continue reading.




Let's talk about the cell construction night repair serum, basically the serum is oil based and has 3 active ingredients which are carrot seed oil, geranium & helichrysum.
It is a fact that many of us live in the phobia of applying oil to our face, but I have oily skin, and I love how the oil makes my skin glow, dehydrating your skin with an intention of keeping it matt is going to make it even more oily. 
I religiously follow a skincare routine and this oil is a part of it, the scent of this oil can get a little overpowering, and it also doesn't seep in right away, this serum will take about a minute to settle and seep into the skin.
The Benefits you ask?
I have used it for more than 2 months now and my skin is clearer than ever, it has helped in fading my acne scars, giving me an overall glow and I don't even want to get started about how hydrated my skin feels, but another important aspect of glowing hydrated skin is water, which is a whole new topic and deserves an entire post. Another thing which I noticed was that this serum doesn't let the skin look dull and tired, there is zap of tautness in the mornings. It did fade my tan overtime and somehow even calms my zits.
It can be a little pricey, but it is totally justified because you need very little with each use, I use it every night massaging it on my face, neck & decollete. I insist you to try this brand out, they have many natural, vegan & cruelty free products.


That brings me to our next review Coffee & Green tea eye cream.
I love it because it totally justifies the claim of being effective of dark circles, it doesn't irritate the eyes like some other eye creams, but one thing that does bother me is it can be a tad bit oily on application and the scent is a little over powering.
All in all, this is a good purchase for the quality and price.


This natural scrubbing mitt, I assume is complimentary with all purchases, I'm not a big fan of scrubbing mitts in general, though this does the scrubby job good, it can be a little abrasive on my skin. It is still a personal choice.
I like the overall idea of an all natural loofah though!! :)

I think I may be on the verge of making many future purchases with Juicy Chemistry!
The products are a 5 star recommendation in my opinion.
Definitely check out their website for some Juicy Juicy.
Click Link:




Until next time
Bless xx



No comments:

Post a Comment