Wednesday 8 June 2016

Gerard cosmetics Lipsticks HAUL / REVIEW


Hey sugarpups,
Have you ever felt butterflies while meeting the special one? the first kiss? the first date? Well, that's how I felt when I got the package delivery from BeautyBAY! 
And the anticipation was for the Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in 1995.
I know all my beauty enthusiasts here know why I felt the way I did.
Moving forward, So I open up my package and it is everything I've hoped for, so I take my precious to my dresser and try it on, and the satisfaction is beyond. Exactly how you feel if your date is on fleek? yeah? yeah.


So, overjoyed I move on to the rest of the contents in the package, which is a few more Matte Lip Creams from Gerard Cosmetics.
You can obviously say what happened next, yeah, I got even more excited.
The juice is that I've been drooling over these ever since the release and I finally had the products to my disposal. 


Do you see what I'm talking about? The packaging is absolutely beautiful.

The shades I got were
1995 - Lipstick
Serenity - Hydra Matte Lip Cream
Immortal - Hydra Matte Lip Cream



The formula of 1995 is Matte which can be a tad bit drying if you don't bother to hydrate your lips every single night before bed. But it applies beautifully and stays in place for a solid 5 hours.
I love 1995 because it has a deep brown tone with maroonish undertones and it is perfect for everyday. Coming to Hydra Mattes the shade Immortal is a dark red which applies wet and sets within 30 seconds of application. It looks exactly like a Matte lipstick on setting and stays on for a 6-7 hours.
It can feel a bit heavy on the lips, but it does settle that feeling if you blot after application. The shade serenity is a pinkish nude which I feel washes out my complexion, I'll probably give it away, but in other news, you might love it if you like nude/burnt colours. 
A dupe for serenity is MUA LIP LACQUER IN TRANQUILITY. (easily available on Nykaa)

Available on BeautyBay
(CUSTOMS APPLICABLE)

PRICE : 
GERARD COSMETICS
LIPSTICK - 871 INR / 13 $
HYDRA MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK - 871 INR / 13 $

Click Product Link : Beauty Bay

Hope you sugars had a good time reading the rant, if you have any suggestions, requests or questions comment below and let me know!

Until next time