Monday 23 May 2016

MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY GEL NAIL COLOR 7 DAYS | REVIEW

Hey Munchkins,
Today I'm reviewing new gel nail varnishes from Maybelline. These were the hype all over digital & print media ever since the launch and the hype is justified. There is a range of 24 shades to choose from, to know more continue reading...



I bought 4 shades from the collection including a top coat.
These nail paints do not need uv light to cure unlike other gel nail varnishes.
They do stay put for 7 days but there is slight chipping towards day 4-5, I always put on the transparent top coat, the only reason being, getting a longer wear.
The pastels in this collection are lovely, I'd definitely get a few more shades.


The price is justified pertaining to the quality of the product, even the packaging is super cute which is always a plus for me. Anyone looking for new budget nail varnishes to try should give this a go.

It's a sure shot recommendation 5/5 

until next time 

💋