Wednesday 9 December 2015

SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine | Dream Sequence 320 | Review




Hello Gorgeous,
I just wanted to write up a quick review/first impressions on the Sally Hansen Triple Shine.
This is a glitter nail varnish, that is supposed to be used as top coat as well as by itself, I love the glitter, so I did end up applying 3 coats of this alone. 
To know more continue reading!




Honestly, Sally Hansen is the best drugstore brand for the quality it provides. 
Though the price may seem a little steep for some, if you're looking for some good quality varnishes you should definitely go for this.
The glitter is chunky and looks great but it doesn't feel grainy on touch, be it for party or if you're just craving some glitter.
Overall's I will buy it again and I'm looking forward to getting more shades soon!
I hope you enjoyed today's quick read, I'll do more such quick reviews very soon!
I'd love to hear your comments or suggestions, leave them down below :)

Price : 490 INR
Availability : Across Sally Hansen counters & Online

Thanks for reading
Until next time