Thursday 26 November 2015

MAYBELLINE CLEAR GLOW ALL IN ONE FAIRNESS COMPACT POWDER | PRODUCT REVIEW


Hello Gorgeous,
I've been really curious for a budget setting powder for the longest time, I've used up MAC Mineralize skin finish and MAC Studio Fix, both of which I've loved, but I needed to try the MAYBELLINE CLEAR GLOW ALL IN ONE, given the cute packaging and highly affordable drugstore price, if you've been a regular reader, you'll know that i'm obsessed with products that look sassy, but this one has a particularly cute & chic girl vibe to it!


BRAND CLAIMS :

NEW IMPROVED FORMULA
All day shine control, UV protection, Instant fairness, Smooth, Even Skin.

REVIEW:

To be honest I wasn't expecting a great deal of performence from it, but to my surprise it did a really good job of setting my foundation and it also gave a me sublte glow when applied on its own. It doesn't provide a lot of coverage but this compact is not cakey like many others of it's price line.
The color choices are very limited and it also wont control shine for a very long time. It claims to have an SPF of 32 PA+++. I'm not very much in favour of SPF in powder form because I don't know how much of a vital protection it will give, I'd always recommend using an actual sunscreen every morning before leving the house, but it is indeed a good trait, it didn't break me out or give a heavy feeling even after long hours of wear. I've used this in my recent tutorial, links given below.




The ALL IN ONE needs touch ups every 2 hours and may look ashy for golden skin tones, i'd suggest trying MAC if you're looking for a wide range of colour options. 

Do try it if you're looking for an everyday compact, with low-medium coverage. If you have extreamly oily skin avoid purchasing, rather go for something more potent. Perfect for dry/normal/combination skin types.



PRICE : 225 INR

AVAILABLITY : AVAILABLE IN COUNTERS & ONLINE

QUALITY : 3.5/5

20 % OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for reading,
Rich xoxo